G.I. Combat comics

Sgt. Rock was one of my favorites, but I think the best was the Haunted Tank comics. The things that little Stuart tank could do were amazing!!!

Sure wish that I had saved all of them.:-(

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

yeah, ht was cool.

Reply to
someone

I bet you if there isn't a DC Archives for HT by now, there will be soon. I did a review on the Enemy Ace hardcover reprints on the IPMS/USA website some months ago. There are already a number of Sgt. Rock volumes in the series too. Just write DC and tell them you would buy it if it came out!

Stephen "FPilot" Bierce/IPMS #35922 {Sig Quotes Removed on Request}

Reply to
Stephen Bierce

ok.

Reply to