Getting thinner out of gallon cans without making a mess.

On 4/8/2012 2:06 PM, ftauss wrote:

I found out early on that Testors thinner tended to curdle Humbrol after a day or two. Humbrol's thinner did not so I have some of each. Perhaps they were old formulae and that does not apply now. I don't know but I try not to re-invent the wheel.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

BTW lacquer thinner + plastic = not so much.
The test was under controlled conditions so there was no mess.