Provider cans newsgroups without notice.

Where can I find alt.binaries free new server?

Reply to
Test

Many of the ISPs are canceling either alt.* or *ALL* news groups.

Your best bet is a cheap pay service such as NewsGuy (

) - they have onc plan $12/6-months, limit 3Gb/month.

JK

Reply to
John O. Kopf

Thanks Yep. I was with Rogers, they canned news groups 2 years ago. I left Rogers. Now these guys stop doing newsgroups, now I am looking for another provider with news groups. Or $5 monthly rebate from provider.

Shawn

John O. K>> Where can I find alt.binaries free new server?

Reply to
FalconGuy