Got my 1/16 T-34!

wheee! came in a coffee table size box to work. now to move out more of my wife's romance novels out of the garage to make room for it. what's it build out to, around 22 inches long?

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Im hope to get one in the next year, look good, and doi a vinnigerette with one of those figures in 1/`16th that seem to be popping up by everyone

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

Isn't 'vinnigerette' a salad dressing? ;-)

Reply to
Graham Townsend

one of those small dioramas, never get it right

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

Sorry julian, only messing about! For info it's a vignette...

... and I'd like to add that I'll be bloody jealous of you if you do get a

1/16 T-34!

Cheers

Graham

Reply to
Graham Townsend

What's wrong with this picture? You have to make room by moving your

*wife's* stuff? And you call yourself a modeler? Sheesh... ;-)

Frank Kranick

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

yes i know, everyone picks up my mistake, i guess now it comes natural to me and i play on it

bloody dear in the UK, there is a HK? ebay seller where i have had loads of trump kits off, last year i got the 32nd F105 and 24th Spit for just under the UK price of both, i got surface so took a while but not probs. Decent seller. wingpro886 i just checked. Not listing that at the moment but ask him, he has some cheap stuff and varies quite a lot. I dealt with him a couple of times and cant fault.

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

Want a Verlinden Tiger one or Tamiya King Tiger (Porsche turret) to go with it??

I have both for sale. $175.00 each shipping not included.

Visa and Mastercard are accepted

Mike West/Lone Star Models

Reply to
Mike West

Thanks for the tip - he has them listed now! £60 by air, £45 surface (Hannants want £90 + p&p) I've emailed asking him how much for combined postage, let me know if you're interested and I'm sure we could arrange it.

All the best

Graham

Reply to
Graham Townsend

He will combine other things, i havent got a spare quid at present and wont have for a good while yet, i got stung and left in the lurch with something i did in Jan and its going to take me a while to get out of the hole. Hes a good seller and never let me down.

If you want details on customs from him email me direct (dont want to metion it here) but its ok in the end.

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

Yeah, that's right--you should make her move it.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert