Happy OK Corral Day! :)

Everybody sitting around watching "Tombstone" today?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
William Banaszak

nah, watching billy and mandy holloween/horror stuff.

Reply to
someone

Nope...watched an old American Experience about the '29 stock market crash and a bio of Herbert Hoover. woohoooo we know how to party...

Reply to
eyeball

praise the hoov! praise the hoov!

-firesign theatre

Reply to
someone

Encore Westerns has been running "My Darling Clementine" all this month--never miss a chance to see it.

Reply to
tomcervo

Although I've seen the movie, I still think of it as "that movie that kept breaking" on that classic episode of M*A*S*H*.

Reply to
eyeball

corny in this souless age....

Reply to
someone

I was in Tombstone around 10 years ago....

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

That episode was one of my father's favourites. He said it was so authentic to what happened in the Army.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
William Banaszak