Harrisburg, PA: Any good hobby shops?

Im not sure about Harrisburg, but if you like model cars and happen to get over to the Reading area...check out Ott's Hobbies. 536 N. 10th St. Reading PA 19604. Telephone 610-373-8735. Hrs. Mon-Tues-Thurs-Fri-Sat

10am-4pm....Closed Wed & Sun
Reply to
LarryMow1

I remember a place called JB's in Mechanicsburg (just outside Harrisburg) that had a pretty good general run of supplies. If you can get there, there's a nice shop in Gettysberg that specializes in figures (mostly Civil War, but a good number of others as well) that were well priced. HTH,

- John

Reply to
Old Timer

Will you be passing through Milton, PA?

It is *THE* place for figures/miniatures. And Chuck has one of the finest collections of finished pieces, you will ever see. They are from the finest artists in the world, and many are one-of-a-kind originals.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Just bring along someone armed. The neighbourhood's gone downhill. :(

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

There used to be an Allied Hobby in the Harrisburg East mall but I haven't been there in a long time so my info is probably out of date. It's really almost a desert around here for shops unless you're in to model railroad stuff.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Thanks guys, I'll check 'em out. Curt