Hasegawa 1/48 F/A-18C Hornet

Can anyone suggest online hobby shops for the above with good service and prices. None of my local dealers handle Hasegawa kits.

Thanks Carl

Reply to
Carl Benoit

Hobbyland is listing it for $40. Don't know if that's a good price, but they've never dissapointed me on a delivery.

I usually phone my orders in.

Reply to
Rufus

That's an excellent price.

We have one decal variant (VFA-82 Marauders) in stock and available right now, but kit and delivery will run you about $60 total.

If you're interested, please see:

Thanks!

Reply to
Scott at HobbyLink Japan