Hats off to Testors (was AMT S3 clear parts )

Sent an email to Testors telling them I got an AMT S3 without the
clear parts, and would it be possible to get them from them. Received
a reply within an hour telling me I will receive the replacement parts
within 10 days. Now, that's customer service. Wasn't even their
product and they are sending the parts N/C.
Lloyd
Reply to
Lloyd Curtis
How are they going to send you parts to a kit they don't make? What's an S3? tia,
The Keeper (of too much crap)
Reply to
Keeper
Lockheed S-3A Viking. I imagine that since that was an Esci mould it might have ended up at Italeri whence Testors would have access. It's positively 'exciting' figuring out where moulds travel and where they'll pop up next.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
Aha! Yes, I've done this before as well. Like asking Monogram for parts to an Aurora monster kit... Cheers,
The Keeper (of too much crap)
Reply to
Keeper
The origianl kit was produced by ESCI, then was done by AMT (my kit). The same moulds are now being used by Italeri. So, Testors, can supply a part for either the ESCI or AMT kits as they are, in fact, the same kit.
Lloyd
Reply to
Lloyd Curtis