Help identifying German Plane

Hello,
I have a picture of a wrecked WWII German plane that I would like help
identifying. Can anyone tell me the type of plane, unit, or any other
information about the plane in this picture. I posted a copy of the
picture. Here is the link:

Thanks for any help with this.
Regards, RVR
Reply to
rv_russo
I ~could~ be mistaken but I think that it's a Siebel Si.204. It was a transport used throughout the war. There was a Czech version of it under the guise of a postwar Aero C-3 from the company KP that still pops up from time to time.
Regards, John Braungart
Reply to
The Old Man
The Old Man wrote in news:24484533.1102.1335915445458.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@vbxz8:
According to my references, you get the cigar.
Reply to
ftauss
william green gives a big yo, too. from warplanes of the second world wae.
Reply to
someone
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain ( snipped-for-privacy@some.domain) wrote in news:o92or.2156$ snipped-for-privacy@en-nntp-16.dc.easynews.com:
David Green Axix Aircraft of WWII
Reply to
ftauss
Agree with the others above, a Siebel 204
Alan Dicey
different guy.
Reply to
someone