Help identifying German Plane

Hello,
I have a picture of a wrecked WWII German plane that I would like help identifying. Can anyone tell me the type of plane, unit, or any other
information about the plane in this picture. I posted a copy of the picture. Here is the link:
http://www.coulthart.com/134/137-105.jpg
Thanks for any help with this. Regards, RVR
On Tuesday, May 1, 2012 7:26:57 PM UTC-4, rv_russo wrote:

I ~could~ be mistaken but I think that it's a Siebel Si.204. It was a transport used throughout the war. There was a Czech version of it under the guise of a postwar Aero C-3 from the company KP that still pops up from time to time.
Regards, John Braungart

According to my references, you get the cigar.

william green gives a big yo, too. from warplanes of the second world wae.
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain ( snipped-for-privacy@some.domain) wrote in

David Green Axix Aircraft of WWII

different guy.
On 02/05/2012 00:26, rv_russo wrote:

Agree with the others above, a Siebel 204
http://www.warbirdsresourcegroup.org/LRG/si204.html
http://www.warbirdsresourcegroup.org/LRG/images/lrg0862.jpg
http://www.hao.cz/g3/AeroC3.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siebel_Si_204