So there I am at 30K feet...

I reverted to one of my old habits last Saturday night. I was painting some interior parts with Humbrol HD5. It was flowing nicely and I didn't
want to quit when I did the parts I needed. I soon had more unassembled kits around me whilst I went to town painting. When I finally called it quits and cleaned the brush I found I had an F-105, F-102, a couple P-51s and around 6-7 B-25s partially painted. This is how I have in the past gotten so many kits half started and still unfinished. I wasn't going to let myself do that but the enjoyment of relaxing and painting got ahead of me. I guess I'm a hedonist with a brush.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

stroke, stroke, stroke!
Mad Modeller wrote:

...maybe it's the fumes!
--
- Rufus

I was the same way when I was a car modeller. It was addictive. Since reverting to my first love of planes, and brush painting, I do one at a time.