At last...

I know this wont mean that much to you who luckily live in the UK, but this morning I went to my local hobbytown in Kennesaw, Georgia, USA, and there it was..... Hornby Live Steam!!! They said they had 2 in stock. Got to remember, there is NO british outline in the US. (well very limited). It was attracting a lot of attention, but of course, sarcastic remarks about OO scale. Just had to tell someone...

Reply to
Rob

As a fellow modeler in the US, I find that very encouraging! I should stop by my Hobbytown and see if they have any. Just out of curiosity, how much did they want for it?

Michael

Rob wrote:

Reply to
Michael Carnell

Actually $795, which given the exchange rate, is not bad! Bit much for me though..

Reply to
Rob

Agreed. Saw one on eBay that price including shipping. Not a bad price, but I just can't rationalize it. Nor would I be able to survive my wife!

Michael

Rob wrote:

Reply to
Michael Carnell