Help needed: Instructions for 1/48 Revell P-40B Tiger Shark

My 9-year-old decided to toss the instructions before painting. Any help with these would be very much appreciated, and undoubtedly will restore the smile to his face.

Model number is 85-5209.

Many thanks.

Reply to
Jon

Your e-mail address does not work. Try me direct.

Bill Shuey snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net

Reply to
Bill Shuey

I have the instuctions you need. Not sure if you got my first e-mail or not. Let me know how to get them to you.

~Rick~

Reply to
rewing

He has two different suffixes on his email address From: snipped-for-privacy@elmystico.NET Reply to: snipped-for-privacy@elmystico.COM

Did you try both?

Reply to
willshak

I tried both, neither works. I am tired of these silly bastards who deliberately screw up their e-mail addresses so the SPAM address miners can't lock on to them and then ask people to send them a reply.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
Bill Shuey

Apologies to anyone who tried to email me and did not get through. I received a some of your emails, but I am not sure why others did not get through. The reply-to email should work. Again, my apologies, as I have not had trouble with the .com address.

Reply to
Jon