Here we go...

I know how that goes - the red one just hit me for $1100 worth of tires and seals...there goes my tax return...
...OTOH, there's finally a generic for the maintenance drug I need for my Crohns - I had been having to fork out $265 a month (AFTER insurance) for it...I'm trying the generic this month - $18. Damn pushers...
Reply to
Rufus
My bennies changed this year - I used to get reimbursement checks for meds, and I'd sort of use those as my allowance. Now I'm footing the bill straight up on the insurance reduction at the register.
Reply to
Rufus
Got my flyer yesterday an I'm thinking about the 1/32 Clear Addition SBD-3 Dauntless "Midway" near the top of page 21. That might be a fun build.
Reply to
Count DeMoney
On Apr 27, 4:15=A0pm, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:> In article , Rufus wrote:>
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:> >>>> In article , Rufus wrote:> >>>>> Ok - Squadron flyer...I got mine...> > >>>> friday. a few good things....>
the red one just hit me for $1100 worth of tires> >>> and seals...there goes my tax return...> > >>> ....OTOH, there's finally a generic for the maintenance drug I need for> >>> my Crohns - I had been having to fork out $265 a month (AFTER insurance)> >>> for it...I'm trying the generic this month - $18. =A0Damn pushers...> > >> i know. even with generics, my stuff is over $1200 a month.> > >My bennies changed this year - I used to get reimbursement checks for>
the> >bill straight up on the insurance reduction at the register.> > yowch!- Hide quoted text -> > - Show quoted text -Got mine last week. For the first time in years I couldn't find anything that I had to have.Probably not them, though. When the "started" stack passed 25 I started getting picky. Priorities are: WWI items in preparation for my next book, after market stuff for started projects, extremely cheap decals, things needed for trading partners, books and magazines.Still get 90% of my stuff from local hobby shop.Tom
Reply to
maiesm72

Site Timeline