Hey Mark Schynert

Great article in the IPMS Journal! Just wish the pics were in color. Hub

Reply to
Hub & Diane Plott III

Okay, you may not believe this, but I didn't even know I had an article going into the Journal. I do write a lot for the club newsletter, so I suspect it's a republication--I'll have to look out for it--whatever it is. Anyway, thanks for the compliment in search of the actual accomplishment...

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Reply to