hobbytown in vegas

30% of sale and they have lots of williams bros. no i didn't. i got an airfix sm79 for $6.
Reply to
someone

Now you have a pair. Catchy, aren't they? :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

i didn't restore yours, bill, except for repairs, repaint canopy and clean up. it was too nice a build. i redid the squiggle lines and it's nice.

Reply to
someone

That paint job was inspired by a profile in "Letectve a Kosmonautika" which a friend from the Prague area supplied me. I can't read much of the text but the illustrations were good.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

a little discreet brushing and a good wash and i have a tidy little model. th eairfix will be a dress rehersal for the the trumpeter, which i have been told is a fussy, but quite acceptable build.

Reply to
someone