Wanted: Millennia Models Tardis (MMI-1140)

Hi,

If anyone has an unbuilt Millennia Models Tardis kit they'd consider parting with, I'm willing to buy or trade for it.

Thanks, John

rat a t skaterat dot net

Reply to
John McGrail

rat at rat r!

Reply to
someone
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

i remember a dalek, a dr, and a sarah....70's i believe. i think they were really pricey, pretty sure i saw thm at erich fuchs, downtown boston.

Reply to
someone

Ok, thanks.

Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

I might be able to find one for you. Was this kit Plastic or Wood? I know a small wood kit was produced during the "Tom Baker" era. I might have seen a plastic one by comet models, but I'm not sure.

Sincerely

-------James Whitman Kitkong's Model Mansion

Kitkong

I might be able to find one for you. Was this kit Plastic or Wood? I know a small wood kit was produced during the "Tom Baker" era. I might have seen a plastic one by comet models, but I'm not sure.

Sincerely

-------James Whitman Kitkong's Model Mansion

Kitkong

The Millennia Models Tardis is an all resin affair. Well, technically it could be considered a multi-media kit since they include a bit of evergreen in the kit ;-/

Reply to
John McGrail

Shall I keep an eye out?