I made a mistake

I ordered a set of Eduard PE color AAF/USN (late) 1/24 scale seatbelts by mistake. I would be willing to trade them for a set of color seatbelts in 1/48. I am aware that there is not an exact match for this set in 1/48. If you have a set other than Eduard, that is OK, but because I am not familer with other brands, some kind of picture of them will be needed before I accept.

If there is no response in a couple days, I will post the set on eBay and this will offer be withdrawn because of eBay's rules. I will announce the withdrawal in any case.

Reply to
Chezelwig

Why note just hang on to them, add them to your spares box, you never know you might need them for the next project. Hawkeye

Reply to
Hawkeye