I made a mistake

I ordered a set of Eduard PE color AAF/USN (late) 1/24 scale seatbelts
by mistake. I would be willing to trade them for a set of color
seatbelts in 1/48. I am aware that there is not an exact match for this
set in 1/48. If you have a set other than Eduard, that is OK, but
because I am not familer with other brands, some kind of picture of
them will be needed before I accept.
If there is no response in a couple days, I will post the set on eBay
and this will offer be withdrawn because of eBay's rules. I will
announce the withdrawal in any case.
Reply to
Chezelwig
Why note just hang on to them, add them to your spares box, you never know you might need them for the next project. Hawkeye
Reply to
Hawkeye