fetch the holy hand grenade!

Don't forget the mushrooms!

Reply to
The Model Hobbit

Tsk...Tsk...Tsk!

Reply to
The Model Hobbit

I used to love Month Python.

Then one looooooong evening I sat through Holy Grail, Jabberwocky and And Now For Something Completely Different.

It took years to recover from that.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

why would you wnat to recover?

Oh, no...it's "getting hit on the head" lessons in here...

Reply to
Rufus

...let me just take this time to say that there is NO canabalism in the Royal Navy...and that if there were, we would take every available measure...to hush the whole thing up. And furthermore...

JENKINS - PUT THAT DOWN!!!...

Reply to
Rufus

...you must bring us...A SHRUBBERY!

Reply to
Rufus

...bless this thy hand genade, which bloweth thine enemies into tiny bits...

Reply to
Rufus

One of my all-time favorites is the opening of Jabberwocky where the guy is walking through the woods and collecting the foxes from the traps...clubbing them senseless and throwing them in the sack...and then they start waking up as he continues walking....nearly busted my gut wide open laughing at that for some reason...

Reply to
Rufus

...maybe his brain needs to come out, Mr. Gumby...

Reply to
Rufus

Yeah, I must have been feeling down when I wrote that. When I re-read it I realised it was very un-cheery. How about, Get Well Soon!

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

How did the knight at the crossing put it?

"I'll beat you over the head with my arm" or somesuch as his limbs were hacked off.

I'm surprised that there hasn't been a vignette of that yet.

Maybe..........

Nah! got recalled along with the rest of the mad cows.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

you mean there's an acyual frog in there. with bones?

it's just a scratch. come on then, fight!

i always liked the buildings setting sail in life. them was nice models.

so he can look up lady's dresses and go to the lav-a-tree?

must be the mid winter slump?

If we took the bones out it wouldn't be crunchy, would it?

Reply to
Rufus

...message for you, squire...

Reply to