In quarantine

SHHHHHHH...there's somebody out there...

Reply to
Rufus

And you're claiming you have recovered?

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Your original post, in it's ironic way made me laugh anyway.

Reply to
Roger Demming

anthrax ripple?

..."spring surprize"...when you bite down on it, two giant bolts pop out and pierce each cheek...

Reply to
Rufus

what! pierce's your cheek? where's the fun in that?

Cockroach cluster?

Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC

...lemon curry?..

Reply to
Rufus

Cwucify him!

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

...oh no, I'm to be set free...

Reply to
Rufus

just kidding, it's crusifixion of course.

...I could offer you a dagger up the strap...

Reply to
Rufus

What?....no SPAM,SPAM,SPAM..... I'm feeling much better now.......

Reply to
Rusty12759

he insulted ceaser's friend, biggus dickus!

...still no sign of land...how long is it?

That's a rather personal question.

NO - I meant how long have we been in the lifeboat...now you've gone and ruined the incidental mood for this sketch...we shall have to start again...

Reply to
Rufus

what's it doing on the telly? it isn't doing anything, it's stuffed. what if it lays an egg? it can't lay an egg, it's stuffed.

...if you hadn't nailed it's feet to the perch it would be pushing up the daisies...

Reply to
Rufus

what about the prnguin? INTERCOURSE the penguin!

Lovely plumage, the Norwiegian Blue...

Reply to
Rufus

And you go and tell the kids of today that, and they don't believe you!

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks