Interesting decal information

looking for eyeball decals for my large figures. came across this interesting information about how many eyes a pirate could have.

guess they do things different in Japan.

Craig

Musicman59

I believe the pirate to whom HLJ makes reference is Johnny Depp (Captain Jack Sparrow) in the movie "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End", wherein he appears in one scene with extra eyes painted on his cheeks. I tried but couldn't search up an image for you, though.

IIRC, Zotz also makes eyeball decals, but they may be more fantasy/ horror figure type than realistic.

J'yawn

Reply to
jthmpson

Yes, you know, they tend to lose them, so you could 200 pirates :-) As for martians, they have more you know, so you could probably only do about, um 10, or more if some of them have eyes closed!

LOL

Well... that is certainly true, but not applicable here I think :-)

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

on 6/29/2009 4:20 PM (ET) Musicman59 wrote the following:

Capt. Jack Sparrow, played by Johnny Depp in 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest'

almost halfway down the page.

Reply to
willshak