International Halftracks

Does anyone make a model (any scale) of theInternational Harvester Model M-5 (M5A1) and/or M-9 (M9A1) halftracks? My understanding is that the majority of these may have been for the Canadian Army and that two of the main differences were the shape of the fenders and round corners to the rear of the body. Any help or suggestions appreciated. Conversion kits also a possibility.

Thanks,

Bob Fuhrman

Reply to
bfuhrman

Alas, no, and I don't even think anyone makes a conversion body/hull for the old Tamiya kit for these variants.

IIRC someone -- AFV Club? -- was considering a new line of halftracks, but think it would be M2/M3 at first.

Cookie Sewell AMPS

Reply to
AMPSOne