IPMS, why no Eboard meetings?

I have not seen anything on the Eboard meeting for over 7 months now. Any reasons why?

Skip

Reply to
skippy1

Why are you asking that question here?

Would it not be better directed to the IPMS officers via their web site? Posting the question here seems to me to be more accusatory than constructive.

Maybe I just answered my own question.

Norm

Reply to
Norm Filer

Is Dennis back?

Reply to
Don McIntyre

It was accusatory! I would like to see my due's in action. The website shows the president on what appears to be a private jet. I want to see something. 7 months without an E-board meeting means there is either a very large problem, or they are lazy fatcats.

Who the hell is Dennis?

Skip

Reply to
skippy1

I suspect you will see neither offered up.

Reply to
Bill Woodier