Is it just me or is Tamiya playin with our minds?

They keep releasing all this 1/48 armor but they seem to be leaving out the freakin obvious. Build us a JEEP dammit!

There are like a billion 1/48 scale aircraft models out there all crying for an injection molded FOLLOW ME jeep.

Reply to
Jeff Barringer

Yeah, the Bandai jeep has seen better days. Tamiya has done a Kubelwagen, it's only a matter of time before they do the jeep. They've already done the homework in 1/35 scale so wright them a letter... Cheers, The Keeper

Reply to
The Keeper