Its there..Walkaround U.S.S. Drum...

Go to

on the "Whats New" area. Full pictures outside of the Drum...

Reply to
William L. Powell

Excellent! Many thanks for the effort and sharing...

Frank Kranick

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

Yeah, same here !!! If ya get a chance the inside would be nice too.

Still thanx from an airplane and afv guy :)

I have pictures from inside the Torsk and also pictures from the last ever tour of the Garber Facility. (my friend shot video of the whole thing too, have that on DVD) And several hundred pic's from the new A&S museum.

AM

Reply to
AM