j58

oh, i thought that was the name of that amazingly huge building in lynne. it has a name i've forgotten. summabitch goes on for days. it must be the engine assembly line...strait all the way.

federal group flush day from the hill?

"Rufus" wrote

You are free to believe what you want.

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin

Aha! What were the differences between the Jumo and the BMW engines? tia,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

I just recall seeing a cut-away Jumo up at the USAF mueseum at Wright-Pat while I was working for GE...did a quick cross comparision between that and what I had learned in engine tear-down school...was eye opening.

...maybe it had to do with the influence of "Herman ze German".

Reply to
Rufus