Crossposter Crap

You have to laugh though, at the sheer gutless behaviour of whoever is behind the Anon-Remailer.

The sanest solution is a filter.

I sure wish there was some way to get rid of this parasite.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

best way, and the thing that hurts them mist is a kill file. i could email you mine, bill. these losers want the world to be the shit they live in and they do this for fun.

As long as people read, answer and discuss the posts, the cross-poster wins. IMHO. chuck

Cfbush2000

"Al Superczynski" wrote

That only hides him. We need a way to get rid of him.

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin

starvation is the worst you can do. it feeds on negative emotions.

"e" wrote

I don't want the "worst" I can do. I want the best, like putting his typing fingers into a meat grinder. For starters.

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin

Czech BRNO built Mauser 98K sniper with Zeiss, Jena, scope! Always wanted to see just how good it is.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

It ain't shabby but not quite as nice as an '03A4 with a Unertl 1-1/4" Target model on it.

Reply to
Ron

I wouldn't advocate killing someone for crossposting but since you're talking weaponry......

By the grace of Allah the merciful, the compassionate, ALLAH AKBAR, the protector of the brave and stalwart people of Iraq; the keeper of its great and beloved ruler, Saddam Husayn; I seem to have come into possession of a Dragunov. Once you get one of those scoped in and use the proper match ammo, it's quite accurate.

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier

I'll take my Accuracy International AWP with the Leupold M3 scope.

Reply to
Dave Williams

This is the problem with you $&%*#&% conservatives--you don't understand victimhood. Give me a shot at his butt at twenty feet with a 12-guage and a load of rock salt.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Well, I was going to suggest a public flogging but that sounds pretty good too.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Possibly.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

What is it with you guys? Always throwing people out of windows! :)

Just got my copy of The Hussite Wars from Osprey. Apparently the Prague defenestration was done first in the 1400s.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

wasn't one of them to save money on bullets? nice high castles around prague. good views on the way down.

Jeeze, guys!

The blood lust sure is up. You guys are planning the demise of this guy (I never did see the original post) as if he murdered your only child.

If you were all back to bashing each other over the internet head it would smell like Beaver Pizza around here agan.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Actually, I've missed most of this guy's antics, as demonstrated by the

60-some-odd killed messages I've toted up in the last five days--probably only a part of it is him, but still...

I don't killfile very many people--even obnoxious doesn't take me there usually. I killfile people who are clearly never going to contribute anything of interest to the ng, and threads that are neither on-topic nor (at the least) perversely amusing.

The problem is just like when you see some *%#$@ screwing up on the freeway to your inconvenience and getting away with it. For a moment, most of us want to inflict pain on such meatheads. We would never do it, simply because it ain't worth wrecking your life. But we can dream that there will be payback. Or maybe God sorts it out.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

I know of someone who did do it - it works!

However I don't know real name or anything of the victim (ng victim not scared troll)

Reply to
Martin