1/48 Skyraider kits?

I currently have two A-1H kits, Monogram and Esci.
Has anyone built these kits and which one is better, both from an accuacy,
look and fit standpoint? Thanks in advance and any help is appreciated.
Mark M
Reply to
Mark M
Of the two listed, the Monogram kit is better. The best is the Tamiya kit.
Dave
Reply to
Dave Williams
i built the mono years ago and i believe i remember it being gappy and the landing gear sucked.
Hey Dave, I fixed your post.
Either the Monogram or the Esci will give you an enjoyable build, and the Esci is a AD-4 out of the box, no matter what they say on the outside. I have a spare Monogram cockpit that will dress up the Esci kit's rather bare interior if you wnat it...
Reply to
Jeff C
Thanks for the offer Jeff, I'll just build the Monogram kit. I usually build in 1/72 but just wanted to do the odd 1/48 kit. I'm a big skyraider fan anyhow.
Thanks...Mark M
appreciated.
Reply to
Mark M