Jagdpanther late version gun barrel

Hello there. I have been looking for quite a while now for a gun barrel for my Tamiya Jagdpanther late version but could not find anything. There are gun barrels for an early version, but none for the late one. Does anybody know about a comapny that makes it? Any help is appreciated.

Sebi

Reply to
Sebi

Basically the same two-peice tube as used in the TigerII.

Reply to
steve gallacci