Manufacturing

I'm using an official student copy of ProEng as part of my University studies and it appears to be that same version as the University has.

When I try to use Manufacturing and create a mould part I am getting a window looking for a template but I don't seem to have anything that supports this

I am assuming the basic student version doesn't support the mould function or is there a way round this.

I had a look on the PTC website but didn't find anything that would help.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Billy

Reply to