Jetstream Desk Model

Please forgive me if this gets posted twice. I'm not quite comfortable with netscape yet and I have no idea where my first post of several hours ago ended up.

I have a nice Air Midwest Jetstream 3200 desk model for sale. Wingspan is 13 1/2", length 12 1/4". Nice wood and metal stand.

Best offer over $50. E-mail me for detailed description.

TIA

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72