July/August IPMS Journal looks good

Mine arrived today (31 July). Looks like the same format as last month's. My only gripe is that I wish they would keep an article together instead of starting a page or two of text and then sending the rest back into the end of the magazine.

Reply to
RobG

This a technique is called article splitting I believe. The idea is take the reader through the entire magzine to give more exposure to advertisers. FWIW.

Rusty White

RobG wrote:

Reply to
Rusty White

That's kind of crude. I always cut the editors some slack thinking they had space problems that could only be solved by splitting up the article. Now I hear it's just an advertising gimmick. ;Þ

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller