just got 1/96 1895 Texas hull

Just got my battleshipmodels.com

1895 Texas kit. It is just the right size for dominating the mantel....(have to build it first, though :-) ). This is fiberglass hull number 1 (Texas) from Lennie and it looks like a great starting point, a lot easier than working from scratch, which was not going to happen with me.

Anyone out there currently working on one of these battleshipmodels.com ships? Mutal support, etc?

Certainly not a finescale model (not intended to be) but can be improved with some work I think.

Reply to
old hoodoo

You are going to have to "scratch" everything else I would bet. Where did you find the drawings of this ancient warrior?

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

You could always visit 3rd floor at NARA and look in the BSE and dash plan finding guides for RG19 to start.

Reply to
Ron