kitech a-10

I bought one of these at KB Toy Liquidators. It is a rework of the Tamiya A-10 with recessed panel lines. I have not built it so cannot comment on the level of fit. I would say that it is worth six bucks. I bought an original Tamiya at a yard sale for five bucks and was very dissapointed to find it missing most of the cockpit. I can now take the Kitech kit and use it for parts if I wish. I think I may just build the Kitech though.

Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
M Bryant