F-16B/D

Hi Everyone,
I am looking for a decent 1/48 Scale General Dynamics / Lockheed
Martin F-16B or D, 2-seater, any sugestions?
Doug
Reply to
Doug
The best one is the Hasagawa kit, there are both B & D kits out. A new company is also due to put out a D, but no news on the release date. Stan Parker
Reply to
Stanley Parker
For a decent F-16B/D, yes. You do have other options. Heller has/had a 1/48 F-16B/D, but I can't say for sure who's molds they originally were. I THINK Italeri, but I'm not 100% sure. I can't recall whether it's Kitech or Hobbyboss that has a new one coming soon, but that MAY be an option, too. Hasegawa's F-16 2-seaters tend to be quite expensive and draw big bucks on e-Bay.
Reply to
Don McIntyre

Site Timeline