kudos to testors

went to testors web site to get a replacement windscreen for my italeri ef-2000. it was sitting on my hobby bench in less than 5 days. what fantastic service! THANKS TESTORS !!

Reply to
KONDA24

i was given the airfix d day set as a great gift. when i got it, one of the paints had opened in the paint bag. no harm to the models. heller mailed me an entirely new paint bad with the glue and brush. got here in a week. very cool.

Reply to
someone

Well I've had good luck with Revell Germany and parts. Just recently I also got a whole frame replaced by the danish importer of Trumpeter (Danmore Hobby). I bought the P-38 Lightning kit and found that the upper wing was damaged just outboard of the port boom. Looked as if it had been warm and bend. I called the dealer (Vestjysk Hobby) and he got me an exchange.

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen

I will agree, I have had fantastic service with Testors customer service. It really is too bad some of the "biggies" **double stars and funny swoops beginning with an H** don't show that kind of individual customer service.

David Campbell

D. Campbell