Leavin' on a jet plane

My apologies to everybody to whom I owe replies on the group on in email, but I'm afraid you're all going to have to wait a week or so. I'm flying up to the National Narrow Gauge Convention in Santa Clara, and then staying with a friend for a few days afterward.

Reply to
Joe Jefferson

take some pics?

Reply to
someone

I'll second that, always appreciate good train stuff. Where the NMRA nationals? tia

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

I did take some. They'll be posted to abms and abpr (as appropriate) sometime in the next couple of days.

That I don't know. I haven't gotten around to joining them yet. In fact, this was my first train convention of any kind.

Reply to
Joe Jefferson

Cool! I'll keep my browser peeled.

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

The model train pictures I took are up at abms now, and most of the full sized train pictures are on alt.binaries.pictures.rail. (I still have a few more to post on abpr, but I probably won't get around to it today.)

Reply to
Joe Jefferson