Lindberg 1/72 Japanese Sub w/Kaiten is out now

just got an email that my kit has been shipped. now how to hide a

56 inch model from the significant other..........

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

Don't worry, with a Lindberg kit, the subject can be "hidden in plain sight": no-one will recognize it for what it is supposed to depict :-)

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

...put it in a guitar case...er...bass case...

Reply to
Rufus

yeah, I can give it a camo finish of frets and strings..... no one will notice, just another Fender jazz bass..

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

I don't have a signicant other to hide a 56" model from but the kids would wonder if Dad has lost his mind (particularly if the model is younger than they are). ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
William Banaszak

If?

(if you're modeling, you will have lost your mind from time to time)

:-)

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen

I at least held onto enough sanity to leave Combat Models alone. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
William Banaszak

I did one; back in the day, they did a UFO. It was a real simple kit, well designed for a real simple builder. I managed to get it built in a few weeks, before I had to take a looooong rest. Those kits, they were brutal.

Reply to
The Old Man