Looking to buy sheets of styrne plasic ??

Hello All,

I am interested in buying sheets of styrne plastic. Anyone out here know of a place that I can buy this from ? Thanks.

Mangry

Reply to
Mangry

Any hobby shop should have them. Evergreen is the most commonly stocked brand.

Kurt Kunze

IPMS/USA Patriot - President New England Herpetological Society - member

"When planes are outlawed, only donkeys will have guns"

Remove "clothes" to e-mail me

Reply to
Dendroaspis polylepis

If you're talking modelling sizes, most shops with a model railroading department stock Evergreen or Plastruct. You'll also find structural shapes there.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Look in your phone book's Yellow Pages for a plastics supply house.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Reply to
Don Stauffer