Mercury Capsule stand?

I'm planning on doing the MRC mercury spacecraft, and I seem to remember a cool plastic stand for it somewhere on the web- anybody got an idea?

Reply to
Jim Atkins

The stand you're referring to is probably the one offered by Geraths Design. See:

If you're planning on an extensive build of the MRC Mercury kit, please allow me to recommend our "Little Joe" DVD as a prime reference source:

James _________________________ James Duffy snipped-for-privacy@mac.com

jduffy

That's the one- thanks, James.

Reply to
Jim Atkins

Hi Jim,

I ordered one of the Mercury stands from Gerath's design and I have to say I wasn't very happy with it. The resin pour was 'flashy' and there were a couple of areas where the resin didn't fill in at all that will need abundant filler.

I'll still use it, but it will take more prep time than I would have expected.

John F Smith Eugene, OR

Reply to
John F. Smith