Missing Parts Trumpeter F4U-4

Well into painting and assembly I finally opened up the extra box and - no etched fret hinges and no film for instrument panel. I'll call VLS who I bought it from on Monday. If they can't help does Trumpeter have a distributor, Rep or whatever in this country that can help me . Anyone else have experience with them. So far its a nice looking kit except its an exercise in cleanup and filling molding holes. I'd like to do some of the others in the 1/32 scale new releases - anyone else have comments on quality etc. In particular the ME-109s.

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut

"does Trumpeter have a distributor, Rep or whatever in this country that can help me "

You forgot to mention which country you are domiciled in... email address gives no clues? One part missing perhaps but two parts? Trumpeter quality control is good and LHS advises that the odd missing part appears to be from a kit opened by "customers" to "inspect the contents prior to possible purchase".

Try the Trumpeter distributors website =

or at least one retailer that stocks every kit =

regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Links

A.T.

Trumpeter's US dist. is Stevens Intl, aka AAA hobbies in Magnolia NJ

Keith Walker

Reply to
Scorpian