Model Tractor-Trailer Scale ?

I have three tractor-trailer models I want to sell and was curious how they could be classified (N-scale, HO, etc.) They are about 7" long.

Many thanks for any info.

If interested in them please respond to reader at midsouth dot rr dot com.

Reply to
News Reader

could be classified (N-scale, HO, etc.) They are about 7" long.>>

More than likely they're HO, but it could depend on whether they're american or european trucks (american trucks are longer, typically about 65' with a 53' trailer, or around 70' with a pair of 28' "pup" trailers, 45' with a single pup.

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy