Monogram #1010 "Police Tactical Response Van" model kit

Hi, does anyone have a scan of the boxtop or instructions sheet for this model?

Also, I'm looking for information (especially a boxtop scan) about an ambulance custom van model kit that was put out in the early eighties. Had full ground effects Sort of like the GMC A-Team van. I think it was put out by Monogram, as part of their snaptite line.

It's driving me nuts trying to find info about these two kits.

Ledon

Reply to
Ledon Cook