Monogram AC-47...

Just got my AC-47 2 days ago. I seen the instructions and get this, no side views for the decals or pain scheme....

That sucks!!!

Reply to
William L. Powell

Apparently the Revell connection has not been an improvement for Monogram. I bought one of the newer Challenger T/As for the interior since I had one of the originals without an interior. What came in the box does not match the upholstery pattern on the pieces I have from the original. I can't figure where they got this tub unless it came from one of their 'B' body kits.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Could it be a Cuda interior? Just hope they didn't make a deal to get it out of the old Lindberg kit ;)

Reply to
eyeball

mine is up in the attic already, but aren't there color pics on the side panels of the finished kit? should be enough to mess around with green and brown paint.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

It was missing on mine also. I sent a message to Revell throught their web page the night I got it and the next morning I had a email with a PDF of the missing instructions. They have since posted the sheet on their website.

Scroll down for the sheet for 85-5615.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

That's a possibility. I don't have any of those to check and I'm not running out and buy one. I'm not that big a fan of the 'E' cars.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller