Monogram B25

I remember having one of these many years ago-it came with a colour leaflet about how to make a diorama, my memory is hazy but I think it showed a B25 in the desert?? Guys. do any of you out there have a copy of the leaflet which you would sell/donate/copy???? TIA Gary

Reply to
mainman

I thought it was the B-25H boxing with instructions for a SWPA maintenance dio.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

is that like the one's with the do335 and b17? they were cool.

The old Shep Paine diorama tip sheets. Here is a site with some of them, but unfortunately, not the B-25.

fun reminiscing.

Reply to
RobG

Shep and/or Monogram should put them all out in a nice magazine format. Sounds like something for Kalmbach to tackle.....

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Shep Paine! That was him!

Great stuff Rob, thanks for the link. All the best Gary

RobG wrote:

Reply to
mainman