More on the 1/32 Wish List

AFAIK, the old firewagons are gone. The last time they were available was from Brazil in the '70s. I built the series for my next-door neighbour who was a volunteer fireman.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

During WW-II the average soldier was about 5'8" to 5-10" tall. Since most figure-makers make their figures slightly heroic in stature (like about 6' tall), a 1/35 scale figure would probably look about right with a 1/32 scale aircraft.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Several years ago I did pick up a 1/32 scale WW-I era delivery truck which I plan to modify slightly into a military truck to combine with a figure or two with either a 1/32 scale Spad, Nieuport, or Camel in a small diorama with a fuel drum on the flatbed of the truck, refueling the aircraft. It's not my highest priority and I work on it a little at a time as I get time or get bored with another project here or there.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Well then , I wanna see a 1/32 scale He-111 and a Ju-52 as well. It would really great to have several extra parts packs to go with the planes. Something like parachute pods & small arms for an air drop. The Ju-52 being loaded with cargo , jeep cannon and the like would make a great diorama too. Then we've got to have atleast TWO versions of the anti Barrage Balloon rig that went on the front of the He-111. Now that would be just such a very KewL looking device.

Extra parachutes, Large machine crates lots of extra gear and weapons packs & canisters for each of the planes. And as long as I can ask , try to make the packs mission specific as far as in a Combat or Support role. Yeah , that's a good start

... Carl ..........

,,

Reply to
cyberborg 4000

Oh c'mon Carl - think BIG. He111Zwilling & Me321 Gigant glider. *Lol*

-Kevin in Indy.

By the way people - Indy Show pics are up on my Flickr Page.

265 photos.
Reply to
Kevin M. Vernon

You want big? A few years back, when the last (second-last?) of the Star Wars prequel trilogy was released, Toys R Us had a large-scale (maybe 1:24) Millennium Falcon hanging from the ceiling. On a lark, I asked the store manager if it would be for sale when the promotion was finished. He said no, as far as he knew, it had to go back to the distributer. But he graciously took my name and phone number in case he was wrong. About six month later, I got a visit from the police. Turns out that the thing ~did~ have to go back, but didn't. They found my name in his Rolodex and wanted to know what I knew. I was able to convince them that I didn't know anything and was finally off the hook when a stock clerk was questioned. Seems ~he~ grabbed it for a friend of his. That sucker was ~big~, maybe 6 feet across. I can only guess that he grabbed it after hours, it was a tad large to shove under your coat.

Reply to
The Old Man