Mr.Colour

Hi,

Does one of you know where I can find this type of model lacker based paint in Canada? Do you know other brand of lacker model paint available in Canada?

Thanks

Simon

Reply to
simon

"I feel your pain" Been wishing someone in N. America carried it. I was under the impression that a shop in Niagra Falls had them. It looks like it was actually in Toronto. Lots of shops in Toronto and I don't know where to tell you to start. After that your next option is Rainbowten.com or Luckymodel.com. I believe hlj.com also carries Mr. Color but I couldn't find it on their site. Perhaps an email to them might produce results. hth The Keeper

Reply to
The Keeper

Missed the earlier part of this thread -- are you looking for Gunze Sangyo paints?

Jim Bright

Reply to
jhbright

You must have been having a *really* rough night! Here are the correct URLs for Rainbow Ten and HobbyLink Japan:

Reply to
Al Superczynski