Navy One heading to museum

There's the plain and simple, never refuted statement of the C.O. Bush was supposed to report to--who said he never saw the guy.

Reply to
Tom Cervo

Right on.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Lighten up, Frances.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

I'm unlikely to. I doubt Frances will either.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Oh, my; is this still going on?

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat"

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Nor do I - all men & women are equal,

Reply to