Need help with A-4B pic

I need some help finding a GOOD archive for A.B.M.S. from like JAN or FEB 2004. Looking for a picture I uploaded, but the file was zapped.
Specifically, an Aregentina A-4B 1/48. E-mail if you have any help. PLEASE! snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com

try that and lmk.
It was a valiant try, but Google does not seem to know about A.B.M.S. 8-( Am I doing something wrong?

check to see if they archive that group. but probably not.
e wrote:

http://groups.google.com/googlegroups/help.html#binary
Google groups doesn't archive binary newsgroups. I don't know of anyone who does, the volume requirements are very large. usenet-replayer is the nearest thing I know of, and I don't think it goes back that far. I think the poster was asking if anyone had copied his picture from alt.binaries.models.scale
Google doesn't, but give this one a try. ABMS doesn't seem to update very often, but it may be worth a shot.
http://www.usenetbinaries.com /
hth, Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN
Thanks all. BTW, I was the original poster..... If that helps clear anything up. I will keep trying, and I hope if anyone does get an idea, please pass it along.

i sure that there is an issue of scale aircraft modelling i have at home that has an article on or features in part argentinian A-4's. if i can hunt it down would that be any use to you?
t.
No... that's not the problem, but thanks!! I had posted a pic of an A-4 I did for a comission, but my files got zapped. I was just really hopeing(sp?) to find another copy of it around.