New Hobby Shop Alert; Clarksville, TN

New Hobby shop recently opened in Clarksville. It's at 10 Main St (the
Riverside end). They guy has a pretty good split between RC and
plastic, with the plastic selection leaning towards cars and trucks.
He's new to the area, so he's not sure yet what he wants to get in the
way of military plastic yet.
Stop in, it may be worth your while. Some of the car and truck kits
are pretty rare, I think.
No financial, familial or business connection... yada, yada, yada...
Don McIntyre
Clarksville, TN
Reply to
Don McIntyre
Forgot to add:
Action Hobby 10 Main St Clarksville, TN 37040 (931)-645-8536 (866)-334-6229 e-mail snipped-for-privacy@Bellsouth.net
Don McIntyre
Reply to
Don McIntyre
The one I really miss is the old "The Hobby Shop" out on Ft. Campbell Blvd. Those were the days.
Reply to
John X. Volker
Good to hear of a new shop opening up. I'd stop in but the commute...!
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad Modeller
LMAO! I can well imagine, made the Lancaster-to-Clarksville run quite a few times before I moved down here.
Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN
Reply to
Don McIntyre
That was before my time, unfortunately. When I got here all was had was the Hobby Lobby and Hobbytown. Hobbytown closed down about a year-and-a-half ago. Are you still in the Clarksville area?
Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN
John X. Volker wrote:
Reply to
Don McIntyre