New IPMS Journal looks good

Just got mine in the mail, poly wrap bag, color cover, looks like an entirely different magazine.

Reply to
RobG

Rob:

That was the idea- go from a one man show to four man show and a new printer and all for the same price. Still need to get articles but evben that is coming along.

Dave M

Reply to
dmorrissette

RobG wrote: : Just got mine in the mail, poly wrap bag, color cover, looks like an : entirely different magazine. : But, I *LIKE* the shredded look! It looks, well, like I actully read it. A lot...

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden